| Training Course ''Education in the Field of Human Rights and Rights of Indigenous Peoples'' in Krasnoyarsk Center
On 14 September 2007 on board of motor ship “V. Chkalov” some trainees already began their study on social projects in course of the training program of Krasnoyarsk Center “Education in the Field of Human Rights and Rights of Indigenous Peoples”. The first classes were aimed to determine problems, ideas, the concept of the project, which the interns will develop during the training process. The classes were held by an old partner of the Center, the trainer of Russian interregional seminars, Olga Suvorova.
Like last year, participants of the present internship represent indigenous peoples of Taimyr. And almost all the interns are representatives of Dolgan indigenous people. Being small-numbered, Dolgans are the biggest people not only in Taimyr (5.6 thousand people), but also in the whole Krasnoyarsky Kray (Evenks take the second place by population after Dolgans and live mostly in Evenkia). The population of Dolgans in Taimyr is higher than the total number of the rest four indigenous peoples of Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region.
Participants of the training course are:
1. Maria Popova, Dolgan people, laboratory assistant of Taimyr College, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Dudinka town;
2. Yelena Sablina, Dolgan, nurse of Khatanga Central Regional Hospital No.1, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Khatanga village;
3. Evgeny Laptukov, Dolgan, Head of the Nature Department of Taimyr Museum of Local Nature and History, postgraduate student of Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy (thesis on “Ecological and Economical Monitoring of Resources of Wild Reindeer in the South-Western Part of Taimyr Peninsular), Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Dudinka;
4. Zinaida Maryasova, Dolgan, Head of the Department in Taimyr Nature Reserve, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Khatanga;
5. Maria Chardu, Dolgan, specialist of the I category of the Rural Development Department of Khatanga Administration, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Khatanga;
6. Anna Bettu, Dolgan, Head of Administration of Syndassko village, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Syndassko village;
7. Vadim Vengo, Nenets, “Severnaya Gavan” Ltd., fisherman, reindeer-breeder, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Karaul village;
8. Tatyana Porotova, Dolgan, Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Region, Syndassko
At present all the interns have actively started their education. They have already studied federal and regional laws in the field of human rights and rights of indigenous peoples. The interns have analyzed the drafts of regional laws “About State Support of North Reindeer-breeding in Krasnoyarsky Kray”, “About Lands of Traditional Landuse of Indigenous Peoples of the North of Krasnoyarsky Kray”, and formed their proposals for approval of these bills. Moreover, the group of interns worked out their recommendations for improving the situation of indigenous peoples of Taimyr, which will be submitted to the Agency on Support of Indigenous Peoples of the North of the Administration of Krasnoyarsky Kray. Besides, the trainees attend computer classes and have taken part in the training of social competence. The following two weeks are also going to be very rich with events taking into consideration that the most part of the meetings is appointed for that period.
The training course of Krasnoyarsk Center is organized with the help of: Agency on Support of Indigenous Peoples of the North of the Administration of Krasnoyarsky Kray, Administration of Taimyr Dolgano-Nenets Municipal Regions, Administration of the Municipal Entity “Khatanga Settlement”, and we express them our special acknowledgement for that.
| Связанные ссылки
| Рейтинг статьи
Средняя оценка: 0